Thursday, May 27, 2010

New To Blogging.

I'm new to blogging, but I thought it may be a good idea for me. You know, to be completely honest, at least somewhere, to complete strangers. I've had journals before, but I was always too lazy to actually WRITE in them. I am always on the computer, so I thought maybe I'd use an online-type journal more religiously.

Basically, what I will be writing about in my blogs is just ranting about things, maybe telling you how great of a day I had and what I've done, getting things off my chest, maybe even writing about my past just to let it out, so I don't keep it all locked up inside of myself. I have a very dark past. Things have gotten much better for me for the most part, yes, but sometimes the things I have gone through still come up and bother me, and when that happens, I usually feel trapped. I don't want to feel trapped anymore.

You don't have to read me. I'm not here to please others with stories and all that, though I don't mind feedback on this, or my future posts. I don't want to be judged on the past mistakes I've made and what has happened to me. But then again, this is an ONLINE blog, so it is very likely I will be judged. I realize that. But I am making this blog for ME and no one else. This is my life, don't you forget :)


not too late I let you I am what I am

1 comments:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere.
I hope you find a thoughtful and supportive community of readers, and that you enjoy personal satisfaction in your own deep thoughts and musings.

Post a Comment