Monday, June 7, 2010

What I've Been Up To,

I really haven't had anything to rant about recently. So perhaps I'll just tell you what I've been doing...

This past weekend, I hung out with a friend I haven't hung out with in over a year.  I slept over her house Saturday. We made pizza, then we went to the A&P to get junk food and soda and then watched The Lovely Bones which was an AMAZING movie, by the way! Then we played HOURS of COD: World Of War. We were killing the Nazi zombies! Then we used the Ouija board a bit, watched some funny stuff on YouTube, and went to bed. The next morning she made me breakfast, killed more Nazi zombies,  we went bowling and played 7 games and went to Rita's afterward. It was very nice. I enjoyed it a lot.

Next Tuesday I'm hanging out with another friend (he's an ex and my girlfriend isn't too happy we're hanging out). I haven't hung out with him in almost a year as well. We're just going to hang out at my house and I'm going to make him dinner. He really likes my cooking, god knows why. Not quite sure what we'll do- perhaps we'll play with the Wii and watch movies.

Tomorrow I have 2 doctor's appointments- one at 8:30am and one at 10:30am. May I just let you all know, my doctors are over an hour away. I have to get up at 6:45am. I haven't waken up that early in a very long time. It's going to be pure hell to get up tomorrow morning. First I have to see my endocrinologist and then I have to get a Tuberculosis skin test with my primary doctor's replacement (she's on vacation). Gr.

My girlfriend and I have been fighting a lot lately.  I know she doesn't mean to, but she tries to control me constantly. I mean I know she isn't happy my ex (he still has a crush on me) and I are hanging out, but I am a lesbian and he is a guy. I wouldn't cheat on her, ever. I wouldn't cheat on anybody. In the past, she's tried to control what I watch, what music I listen to, who I hang out with, and I got sick of it. She claimed to be trying to protect me. She does so much damage, and she says it's because she cares. I'm getting fed up. I really am. When something isn't about her or if I'm not paying attention to her (even in my own home with my family) she let's EVERYBODY know it by pouting or just looking like death warmed over. If it doesn't change, and soon, I'm not putting up with it anymore. I want to rid my life of immaturity and drama- I'm out of high school for god sakes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment